Managing director, Master of Science for mechanical engineering/ energy engineering
Born in: 1987
Higher education: Completion of Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering at Hamburg University of Technology.
Completion of Master degree in energy engineering at Hamburg University of Technology.
Language skills: English
Since 2021: Tiede- & Niemann Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg
2014 – 2021: Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics, Hamburg University of Technology
- Study high temperature heat pump MKK, SWB Bremen
- Planning solar heat supply, Heineken Sevilla
- Study on heat extraction for district heating Kirchweidach, ZAS Burgkirchen
- Study on optimizing heat extraction for district heating, AHKW Geiselbullach
- Pre-planning cold and chilled water systems, AVG Köln
- Planning energy utilization of MHKW Ruhleben, Berlin