Managing partner > Diplom Ingenieur (TU) Maschinenbau
Born in: 1957
Education: Degree in process engineering at the Technical University of Hanover
Language skills: English
Since 2008: Managing partner of Tiede- & Niemann Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg.
2001-2007: Wandschneider + Gutjahr Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg.
1985-2001: Electrowatt-Ekono GmbH (EED), formerly Goepfert, Reimer & Partner Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg.
1983-1985: Apparatebau Rothemühle.
1982-1983: Assistant at the process engineering institute of the Technical University of Hanover.
- Planning modernisation and modification of flue gas system, RBB Böblingen
- Planning modernisation of waste crane system, MVA Bielefeld
- Planning ammonia injection, MVA Bielefeld
- Study assessment wet scrubbing system, Pyral AG
- Study stripping system, GMVA Niederrhein
- Overall planning storage tank and retention basin, AVA Velsen
- Overall planning for the construction of a second steam turbine, AVG Köln
- Overall planning for the construction of a new steam turbine, MVA Hagen
- Overall planning for the utilisation of waste adsorbent, MVA Bielefeld
- Planning for the flue-gas cleaning system, KVA Lucerne
- Overall planning for the HP/MP steam gas pre-heaters, MHKW Darmstadt
- Planning for the HP steam gas pre-heater, Currenta
- Planning for the HP steam gas pre-heater, MV Kiel
- Examination of primary scrubber, MVA Bielefeld
- Tender evaluation for refurbishment of refuse tip gates, AVA Velsen
- Preliminary examination for conversion of waste-water treatment system, AVA Velsen
- Tender enquiry for conversion of demineralisation plant, AVA Velsen
- Renewal of gas scrubber, BHKW sewage plant, AZV Pinneberg
- Lot manager for flue-gas cleaning system, MKK Bremen
- Overall planning for capacity enhancement, MVA Bielefeld